My devotion to a corporate sales career where I prioritized work over my personal needs left me overwhelmed by stress, depleted by burnout and fearful of the future. Determined to find a way to enjoy life in the present and secure a healthy retirement, I discovered what makes me healthy and implemented a sustainable plan to maintain it. Today I provide judgment free support to worn out women as they recover from burnout, survive stress and discover what makes them healthy.
Simple pleasures like paddle boarding, walks on the beach close to my home on Cape Cod with my dog, cooking and enjoying meals at home with friends and family and listening to music are important components of my personal wellness commitments to myself.
As a coach, I draw from personal experience as well as courses in dietary theory, holistic nutrition, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods taught by some of the world’s top health and wellness experts– Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Education and Certifications
• Georgetown University, BS, 1993
• Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Holistic Health Coach, 2013
• American Association of Drugless Practitioners, 2013
• Women of Wisdom, Reiki I & II, 2015
• Access Consciousness, Access Bars Practitioner, 2016
• Access Consciousness, Energetic Facelift Practitioner, 2016
• Access Consciousness, Access Bars Facilitator, 2017